Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The night I lost you

Sometimes, like today, I got scared, I needed you today but you weren’t there. I didn’t want to speak of love or marriage. I just wanted your support, but you weren’t there to give it. You said right after dinner I could call yet an hour later you were not bothered. All I needed was a little care. Nothing more nothing less. Your game was more important than my worry. I was upset and crying yet you seemed cold. I was shaking and needed warmth you seemed aloof to my pain. I know I’m not pretty, I’m far from it. I know you have other options better than me, but I know one thing you will never find a girl like me. No one will love and care for you like I have. No one will stand by you like I have. I care for you like my husband, my soul mate, in short my life. I am willing to give my life to be with you, but are you willing to do the same? I doubt it.

Everyone says positivity is important, but you know what I have been hurt so many times that I no longer am happy or positive. I feel like a lost soul. Useless and unwanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment