Wednesday, July 22, 2015

One of a kind affair

I am having an affair. There I said it loud and clear. No longer am I going to hide it. The affair is getting to consuming for me. The danger, the thrill, the secret meetings. It gives an adrenaline rush to the bones. The heady feeling when it touches the lips, the sweet and tangy taste, the hot and spicy mood, the crisp and light touch all make me weak in the knees. What can I say? When something is so good looking, almost delicious and yum to look at. The heart tends to skip a beat. The love keeps growing it cannot stop. It just keeps growing. What do I do?

It soothes me, consumes me, gives
me comfort when I need it. The moment there is a tightening in the stomach, it compels me to unwind and feel the peace. To enjoy every bite every nip every lick and every suck. What can I do? I truly love food!

No comments:

Post a Comment