Thursday, August 25, 2016

HBL anyone?

HBL has recently celebrated a completion of 75 years. We have been seeing the HBL “75 years” logo in all different print ads that have been shared over a period of time. But since the past few days their building has been gloriously bright with their signature green color and lighting effects as well. (Funny even UBL plaza has taken on the color green, I guess in part to show unity with HBL. To be called a part of “I am HBL”).
Coming back to HBL and its 75 years, the celebrations have print ads showing the tall HBL plaza building or rather a white sketch of HBL Plaza on a palette of different green shades (fifty shades of green maybe). Now when I look at the message all I can think is off a tall, proud old man who is standing in this patriotic garb screaming out how he has changed lives and is boasting of nothing more that empty promises of ‘enabling dreams’.
The final call, “I am HBL” doesn’t resonate with me. Why? Because I am truly not a part of HBL. Do they even know that their services have completely gone to the dogs? I wonder when was the last time they carried out a customer survey or awareness program to know what people ACTUALLY think of their bank? They need to have a true eye opener that through they maybe an ‘old’ bank they are definitely not the best around town.

PS: apologies about the literally off image that is shared. HBL has no other images to offer on google that could be added for 75 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment