Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Bitten One

I’m a super sensitive person who gets upset or sad at every small thing that happens around me. There I said it. I’m not proud of it, but it’s a part of me and I can’t change it. When I love, I love with all my heart and when I hate, trust me even if you go through hell and back I still won’t see your face again. That’s just the way I am.
Friends are people I get attached to and care for just like that malnutrition person, Gollom, from Lord of the Rings who goes around saying “my precious”.  But having said that, if the very same friends turn out to be two faced, blood sucking parasites with nothing better to do in life then to make you feel like you’re the bestie one minute and then the most outcast person the very next, then sorry but you don’t deserve to be a part of me. A part of my life that is. (yes I know the sentence is too long).
A particular set of friends are based on gossiping with malicious in the name of innocent passing of information, about everyone else’s life and happenings not realizing that details shared may be personal or at times hurtful (mark harmful) as well. They tend to have a habit of simply sharing information at the ‘right’ time, so that suspicions can rise and after a series of fights and cold shoulders the friendships frizzle out and die. Lies play a major role too. To show supremacy (and look for jealousy maybe?) lies are spun to such an extent that at the end of the day one never knows what’s right and what’s wrong. But as a person I know says, “such is the way of the Samurai”. Friends are supposed to get you out of your misery not put you back in it. No one is interested in a random XYZ’s break up or make up, professional or personal life. Let them live their life and a nice suggestion; live your own life as well.
When working the biggest lesson that you can gain is that no one is your friend. No one. They don’t care if your dead or alive, happy or sad, angry or agitated. All they want is to live in the fake cloud of happiness that they create and fly by it. As long as they are a part of the popular or cool crowd the skies are sunny dandy for them, but the moment an uncool person comes along, the clouds turn dark and the skies seem to pour cats and dogs on them. I seriously at times wonder what the definition of cool is in their minds? Is being cool going out to renowned expensive eateries, wearing branded wear that half the people can’t even pronounce (Louis Vuitton and Gucci are main examples), or traveling abroad? Heavens forbid if you can’t do that. Or is being cool a part of reflecting your grooming, looks, thinking 'Urdu' is a language that is beneath you, and above all how well you can cuss out in English?
Friends are supposed to stick out with each other, not ignore, have fall outs and ultimately become people who are acquaintances with ‘smirky’ smiles and sarcasm in the name conversations. So this is an not just work based but otherwise as well.
The crux of all this is that stay alone and be at peace, don’t get close to anyone till they are as crazy as you and have the same madness as you have. After all you came alone and you will go alone as well. 

From the Bitten One. 

No comments:

Post a Comment