Friday, December 17, 2010

Best Friends forever?

Pinky promises, crying on each other’s shoulders, caring for each other and being there for each other that’s what best friends are all about. Right? Well in the past year I came close to a friend, who proved to be not only a best friend but more than anything thing I could ask for. He knows me inside out, knows my mood swings, bears my nasty fits and to top it all off he is there for me whenever I have hollered for him.
So my best friend, this is dedicated to you. You have been there for me more so than I can remember, during the times of our fights to the times when I bugged you mercilessly, you have never said a word to me. (Well actually you have, and have gotten responses to those too but this is a dedication to you so nothing nasty =p). Today I thank you for being there.
Not only a friend but a partner as well. Throughout our business tenure you have come up with crazy ideas more so than I have, and have always believed in me, have had faith that I will always be there to push you.
I hope I have been a good friend to you to whenever you needed me , if not then I hope I can be so in the future.
You’re the best =)

No comments:

Post a Comment